Wednesday 2 November 2011

 Terribly happy at the casting crew over at E4/Channel 4;

Some of you will recognise him from 'This is England' & 'This is England 86' as the character Woody. Et voila;


Actor Joseph Gilgun has replaced Robert Sheehan in the tv series 'Misfits'. If you haven't seen it, the series is about a bunch of ASBO kids with super-powers. I find it pretty good, even better now with this tidy lad in it.
THE ACCENT!
I'd recommend both the 'This is England' franchise too, a really gritty documentary but brilliantly put together.
I'll update again soon with some purchases and outfits, I just had to express my excitement and joy (loser). Misfits is on E4 on Sundays at 10.00PM - I know I'll be watching!

(photograph credits; channel4.com & cdnds.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment