Thursday 24 March 2011

3

Already neglecting the blog! Nah, not really, just a tad busy at the moment.
I've been meaning to put my own pictures up for a good while now, of recently bought things & outfits and the like, but sadly I have misplaced my camera lead/cable thing and cannot upload any for the time being. Hold tight, there will be some soon!

Edinburgh has been BEAUTIFUL, weather wise, recently, it's so good to have some warmth and sunshine for a change in this city. Managed to get a vintage jakcet for £7 which was fabby, love a good bargain!

A few colleagues and myself attended a semindar for Lee jeans a few nights ago, have to say, it was really interesting finding out about the brand and how far back it goes, they also managed to get Terry Richardson to shoot their new ad campaign, awesome;
(bkrw-denim.com)

1 comment:

  1. I never seem to have any luck with vintage shopping, but my friends seem to pull out the most amazing things!

    ReplyDelete