Saturday 26 March 2011

4

me

Sadly, still no camera cable lead to be found :(
So, instead, I have whipped up this little device from polyvore.com to show what I've been addicted to wearing these past few days.

I am FOREVER in a striped top teamed with a pair of super skinny jeans. A pretty classic (some would even say BORING?!) outfit, but with me, I've learnt that its the small details with my style that make outfits like this a little more interesting. Such as the top being tied at the side, or the jeans being rolled up just a tiny amount. My jewellery also seems to add a little touch of something different, I always get asked where I get rings/necklaces from!

This is my favorite king od outfit to be in, I'm not one for really dressing up, even when it comes to nights out with the girls. I've added in a few items to this polyvore set that I actually own (or close to, as I couldn't find the exact items on polyvore!). Such as my beloved Mulberry bag, bought about 2 years ago, I've worn and loved this to death. I bought this all by myself (no 'Daddy' or 'Mummy' funding me here!) and it has been with me everywhere, from dingy, dirty nightclubs, to work and to Paris. Never had to buy another bag since, £450 well spent I think! The polka dot scarf featured is usually tied to my Mulberry too, just to add a little bit of 'me' to Mitzy.

The jewellery is very similar too, once I find my camera cable, I'll be able to show a picture of my beloved jewellery, my hands feel like there is something very important missing if I ever forget to put them on!
Also featured is a dneim jacket, but not thsi exact one in the set, I got mine from Armstrongs Vintage Emporium in Edinburgh. Definatly worth a visit if anyone reading this ever visits or lives in Edinburgh. Also the hat, from Urban Outfitters, is similar to mine. My one is also from UO but had a black rope detailing and feathers instead. Said hat is a SAVIOUR to me when my hair is failing me, its great just to knot up and tuck into my hat with a few swirly bits of hair hanging loose, awesome.
Have a good weekend!


me by printsforprizes featuring band rings

3 comments:

  1. took me a while to work out who this was. I LUFF YEEEWWW XXXXX (bob dylan and hat gave it away)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. polyvore is classssssss :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classics are never boring. Especially when the accessories are killer :)

    ReplyDelete