Sunday 22 May 2011

8

Apologies for the serious lack of updates, I've been mucho lazy, soz.
Good news however, my camera cable has been found! Crazy story of how it went missing, I'll use that info for another entry, bring some excitement into this blog...or not?!
In much need of a holiday I am, bit sick of the ever-chaning weather on a DAILY basis her ein Edinburgh. We've pretty much had everything apart from snow.
My last trip away was a gilrs city break to Paris, so much fun was had and I'd love to do it all again real soon. However, I'm aching to go somehwere with LOADS of sunshine. Ibiza would go a treat! Must invest in swimwear though, I have none whatsoever. I'm loving this one from Urban Outfitters;



















(www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk)
Now, just to get toned like this model and I'll be good to go!
Very tempted to book a holiday for late August, I'm in need of some relaxtion and sun, I've had either for SUCH a long time.
What a rubbish post! Promise the next one wil lbe better.

No comments:

Post a Comment