Friday 12 August 2011

Hiatus overrrrrr

Much apologies for the terrible lack of posts the past few MONTHS, very terrible of me! I currently have no Internet access so I am using my mums iPad?! Surreal how she has one, I am currently giving he lessons on how to use it. I am not too sure of the iPads myself, I've had to take my pictures for this blog on the iPad itself and because the screen is so huge, the pictures have come out blurry ARGH!

Since moving out of my flat in the city, being on holiday and trying o figure my life plan and what I actually wanna do with my existence, I've had the opportunity (actually that should be many, opportunities) to spend some money on my wee self. Of course it has mainly been clothes, shoes and accessories but hey, I am a lass after all.

Aaaaargh right now I can't even upload any pictures from this daft iPad so I'll have to wait til I get Internet ahh how frustrating!












2 comments: