Monday 12 September 2011

wintaaa wishlist

Hooray!
Iits getting colder and that tiny bit darker in the mornings at 6am (awful time to ge up at!), which can only mean one thing...winter is almost here yayayayayay.
Alot of people seem to dread winter (fair enough last year in edinburgh we had AWFUL snow; see below)














HA!! Not my best look, oh well.
Anyway, i much prefer winter to summer, i love the dark mornings and evenings, i love the cold weather & getting wrapped up all cosy with layers, scarves, gloves, hats..the lot.
I am currently lusting after the below items for me winter wardrobe;



















URGH I need this coat in my life! I am considering buying it with my next wage, however it is £187 from Full Circle (http://www.fullcircleuk.com/). I reckon it will be an investment and will wear it for years to come. Should REALLY think about spending so much money on a coat...but for now I can longingly gaze at it with love.


















OK, so not practical for the snow (if we get it like the first picture posted) but I seen these in Office on Princes Street a few weeks ago and got very attached. However, I had just bought myself a brand new pair of Converse and coukd not afford both the Converse (at a shocking £39.99 - damn you Nike buying over Converse and the shooting up the prices of High-Tops!! Remeber when they were £28.00?!) and the ankle boots - at £95! Maybe next pay day too?! I know that these have been very popular and the website only had a few pairs left in size 3 or 5 so I doubt my nearest Office will have them in my size anymore. Still, theyre FAB i think, and i love a good ankle boot.


















Now, a much more practical boot for the snow if it falls down on us again. I've been after a pir of Dr Martens for a good while now, but again, the price!! Dr Martens now retail at £80-£95. I used to have a pir in 4th year at high school (like above but the cherry red colour) and chucked them a few years later. I reckon these would look fab in some skin tight dark, dark grey skinny jeans with a golden lacey/vintagey jumper or top. I am currently scouring e-Bay for a chance at winning a pair on the cheap. (Well I better considering I might be buying a £187 coat and maybe £95 boots?! I must be crazy...or am I?!)

I'm sure there are heaps more that I want but I am currently loving al lthe winter accessories in Urban Outfitters right now. I currently work there and love getting a sneak peek first of the new things when being on a delivery shift. The beanie hats...the gloves and pretty much al ltheir winter scarves are FAB, i would like them all plz, thanks.
I suggest you give 'em a lil look;
http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/accessories/scarves/icat/glovesscarves/&layout=page&temp=productlist_full&itemsperpage=30

Again with the Lyyke Li, i love her heaps. I'm sure ive posted this song on a previous entry but i wanna post it again as i find it amazingly haunting and gorgeous;


No comments:

Post a Comment