Monday 19 September 2011

Copied ma homegirl Kazza (http://lesswordsmoreclothes.blogspot.com/) with this post about laying posessions on the floor that you would save if your housey went up in flames. My photogrpahy skills are lacking so a bit is cut off from the bottom. It also did not help that the chair i used to gain height to take the picture was about to loose its 4th leg.



From the bottom; a pair of my smartest flat shoes which i wear with pretty much everything.
A pair of converse, my polaroid camera with photographs.
A pair of high-waisted dark navy shorts from Urban Outfitters (THE most flattering and best fitting shorts I have ever bought). My Mulberry bag and all its contents (including phone, purse and keys).
Gold/black maxi dress I purchased from a charity shop for £3. on top of the maxi is my day to day/memory book which i write shifts down, shopping lists, cut outs from magazines, scribbles and photos.
My most fave pair EVER of black tight skinny jeans - another purchase from Urban Outfitters, I've worn these so much that I desperatley need to buy another pair quick smart!
My rings mentioned in a previous post (on one of the legs on the jeans).
Benefit 'They're Real!' mascara.
YSL Touche Eclat.
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation.
My oldest and fave breton stripe top.
Vintage leopard print coat from the Renewal Section at Urban Outfitters (see a pattern here?).
Record player & records.

Not alopt of sentimental things as you can see, mainly clothing! I do not have any precious items or special hand me downs from relatives. I am making my own sentimental posessions throughout my life I think. I do plan on keeping everything I own to hopefully then pass it on to someone else later in life. If i ever have children and its a girl, Id love to be able to give her (some) of these things. I love the thought of giving someone something you've loved for so many years. (Course I aint talking about the make up or anything! again, if i were to have a wee girl, id recommend this stuff to her haha).

tinker Tailor Soldier Spy came out on Friday (16th) but due to working late then being in again at 8AM the next mroning, a friend and myself went to go see it on the Saturday night. Of course it was great, some fantastic acting from Britains best actors, Tom Hardy was fabby. Sadly though I didn't finish the book before I seen the film so it did spoil it for me a little but I was not too bothered as the book has been such a good read so far and the film brought everything I have read for the past two weeks to life. I highly recommend both the book and the film. GO SEE IT!

Currenlt yobsessed with a band called Cults just now, their album gets played at my work and I'm hooked. Must buy my own copy when paid (only 9 more days till the blessed day!) Check them out;

1 comment:

  1. I need a new pair of black skinnies, I'm thinking Acne Hex Cash should cover all bases. I try not to be too sentimental with my clothing, but I do have a shelf in my wardrobe dedicated to some of my old baby clothes and what not.

    ReplyDelete