Tuesday 11 October 2011

My goodness its been a busy past few weeks. I've had barely any time to do nowt!!
Payday wonderfully graced itself into my bank account nearly two weeks ago and jeezo I took advantage...far too much.
Decided that I had been a good girl this month and worked very hard and treated myself to some goodies;

















'Ambush' (Where do they get the names for their shoes? Someone please elaborate as I was told when I worked for Topshop a few years ago that they were named after members of STAFF?!) black suede ankle boots. At £75..I kinda winced but bought them none the less, I've worn them non stop! Right throught to this very day, so about 10 days in  row? And I plan on wearing them alot more too. The studded ones from Schuh sold out (obviously) and I'm completley 'over' those now anyway HA.



















Another cheeky Topshop buy. At £40, these are the coated 'Leigh' soft jeans. Usually I'm VERY picky with jeans as I love a good fit (who doesn't?!). But after trying these on in the fitting rooms, I knew I had to purchase these. They are the best jeans I have ever purchased and would highly recommend them. SO flattering and super tight, but not so tight that you can barely move. Anyone who reads this, please buy them,  they really are money well spent. Together with the 'Ambush' boots, its a fab look (if I don't say so myself!).
Some more purchases, this time from Urban Oufitters;


I've had to cut and crop from their website as every model on there annoys the crap out of me. Anyway, first was the maroon Cooperative slub jumper with the Pins & Needles cream shirt. A staple I'm thinking for winter, its nice to wear under jumpers etc with the collar peeping out, something I'll be getting alot of wear out of, hooray!
Still needing to order my Dr Martens as it is meant to snow soon up here?! Quite excited at this possibility, hopefully the cities of the UK will be better prepared this time if we get epic snow.
Current inspiration these past few weeks has been the beautiful Freja;











Always has been, and always will be, my fave model, EVER. She's so beautiful and such a great dresser, she cna own a pretty damn long runway too, BOOM! One day..one day, I will have similar wavy/messy fringe locks like her, my hair is at that awful stage of growing out a horribly cut fringe/style, so it's back to the straighteners with mine. I've not used straighteners on my hair for nearly a year and it makes me a bit sad that I'm having to destroy my hair again with them ARGH.
credit to; http://www.topshop.co.uk/
http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/
http://www.style-frizz.com/
http://model-women.blogspot.com/
PS; anyone living in Edinburgh (or nearby!) and is a fan of Noel Fielding, Urban Outfitters in Edinburgh is hosting a LIVE ART EXHIBITION & book signing with the man himself on Saturday the 15th of October from 12PM, more details here;
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=295432493805866

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment