Sunday 30 October 2011

Again, mucho apologies for nae updates, ive been mucho busy and as soon as ive been getting into work ive been crashing out for the land of nod!
However, I am on holidays now yaaay! So expect at least one more update this week, ha!
Again, payday graced our bank accounts this weekend/friday. Naturally, I went shopping;
More boots! I am obsessed with boots. My Topshop ones that I bought last month actually need re-heeled already! I have worn them constantly since buying them, so I gather thats money well spent aye? These booties above are from Urban Outfitters; heres a link to them on their webby;  clicky
Also from Urban, i purchased;



Pins & Needles spotted velvety blouse & a fabby hat! Here are links to them both on their website if ya wanna get a closer gander; blousey brown & a pal for your hair.
I actually need to start buying gloves and cosy jumpers, Urban does have a few really good ones, I suggest checking out your nearest one as they have some fab slouchy chunky ones and nice cable knits. I love the one I purchased last month, the dark red cable sweater & I'm tempted to get it in the navy too. Also I purchased a pair of Urban's famous cut off denim Levi shorts from their renewal range; re-made baby.
I popped into H&M too and was very impressed with what they had in their smaller one on Edinburgh's Princes St (we have 2, very rare for Edinburgh!). Lots of nice fairisle jumpers and tight jeans in every denim wash you could imagine. The only thing I was a bit miffed at was the fake dr martens...in neon green and pink! I picked up a apir of these denims, a bargain at £19.99;

Some folk may reel back in horror at the sight of these but I think theyre actually pretty fab. They look great both with brogues and boots. The sight of the neon fake dr martens reminded me that I STILL need to order mine. However, I am heading to Glasgow for (even more) shopping during the week, I am going to make a start on Christmas shopping. Every year I leave it 'til Christmas Eve and this year I am determined not to let it happen again!
First time ever...an outfit picture! Please excuse the state of the bedroom (not mine FYI!) in the background;

Currently my fave blouse at the moment, thought I'd post a close up piccie of the pattern, STARS! Got this from Zara a few weeks ago, sadly I had to exchange it the first time I wore it as the seam of the left arm completley split! Teamed with a trusty pair of converse and the renewal shorts mentioned above from Urban, I was set for a day of errands, woo!
A friend and myself went to see the film 'Midnight in Paris' a few weeks ago, its fabulous! I'd recommend it fully, its really funny and the setting and scenes are so wonderful. Reminds me of when I went to Paris wirth a few of my homies a few years ago. I'd love to go back, someone take me baaaack!

Just been browsing the Topshop website and would really like it if the Glasgow Topshop had this in stock for me! Wishful thinking!

1 comment:

  1. Tidy jeans.
    "SOME PEOPLE SAY I LOOK LIKE ME DA'"
    xxx

    ReplyDelete